In itself may seem like an oxymoron. Can leaders really be happy? Anyone in a leadership position knows the challenges that accompany the “leader.” What contributes to that happiness? What are your ingredients for being a happy leader ? The Happy Leader model looks at the heart of happy leadership. Self awareness/cultural identity, actual leadership skill and ability, happiness & mentorship.
- change management – assessing, managing and facilitating change
- incorporating and understanding diversity – racial/cultural identity/gender in leadership, incorporating multiculturalism;
- team building – team assessment, individual and group differences, harnessing strengths/gaps/challenges;
- effective communication – individual and group styles, matching style to function, inclusion and diversity;
- positive conflict resolution – sources of conflict, managing conflict process and outcome; attaining personal goals – identifying and clarifying priorities, creating fit between goals, choices and responsibilities; emotional intelligence
- ustaining well-being – happiness and well-being, giving back, mentoring.
- Executive Coaching/leadership development - putting a personal plan together for accountability and evaluate progress, reducing blind spots, increasing self awareness, focused on strengtht, examining your own power and influence.
- Presentation Skills - public speaking and presentation preparation
- Speaking Engagements - keynotes, group facilitation, and moderating
Bindu Garpaty is a brilliant professional and fantastic public speaker. Bindu brought great energy, humor and excellent clinical information backing up the material she presented. She made me look great because of the excellent feedback from her thought provoking presentation on diversity. She will provide a perspective that is very unique and invaluable to just about any situation. -